Maldon Place, Woolgoolga
Designed by: Build by the Sea and colaborated with MM Building Design
Construction type: Custom designed renovation and refurbishment
Project management: Design, Council approval and construction.
Client brief: To refurbish their family home to a modern beach style home.
Our team has the ability to turn any home into your dream home. This renovation allowed our team of carpenters to showcase their skills and expertise with the following features:
- Engineered oak flooring offering warmth to this coastal look home.
- Modern open-plan kitchen and living areas flowing onto to spacious blackbutt timber alfresco spaces.
- Fresh white 2-Pak kitchen cabinetry with stone benchtops.
- Modern appliances feature in the galley style kitchen.
- Walk-in butler’s pantry.
- Fresh and spacious modern bathroom including Blackbutt timber vanity with stone-top.
Other features include:
- Floor to ceiling sliding stacker doors onto spacious alfresco allowing cross-ventilation and a light interior.
- Crisp white throughout the home.
- Spacious laundry with functional layout and storage.
See more renovations and additions here