Ocean St, Woolgoolga
Designed by: Design Studio 22
Construction Type: Architecturally designed house
Project management : Council applications, strata management and construction
Client brief: A modern multi-dwelling coastal development with panoramic ocean views.
This modern sophisticated custom built family home was part of a Multi-dwelling Development. Our team of carpenters excelled in showcaseing their skills and expertise with the following features:
- Exterior modern Cementil Barestone cladding to lower floor and Alucobond cladding to upper floor.
- Crisp white light-filled open-plan kitchen and living area.
- Custom made kitchen cabinetry.
- High-end kitchen appliances featuring large sleek gas cooktop.
- Private & protected upstairs alfresco entertaining area with timber ceiling.
- Frameless glass balustrading on the alfresco area.
Other features include:
- Beautiful vinyl oak flooring throughout.
- Interior staircase features Tasmanian Oak tread & handrail.
- Floor to ceiling tiles in the bathroom with modern hexagonal feature wall.
- Simplistic modern bathrooms with custom made double-vanity with timber top.
- High-end fittings throughout bathrooms and ensuite.
- Custom made built-ins in all bedrooms.
- Extensive storage in laundry.
See more renovations and additions here