Waterloo Street Woolgoolga
Designed by: Colaborated by Build by the Sea and MM Building Design
Construction type: Custom designed renovation and refurbishment
Project management: Design, Council approval and construction.
Client brief: To restore their 1930’s original family home to a modern beach style home whilst retaining the old-style charm of the building.
Our team has the ability to turn any home into your dream home. This renovation allowed our team of carpenters to showcase their skills and expertise with the following features:
- Beautiful polished timber flooring throughout.
- Modern open-plan kitchen and living area with extensive ocean views from all sides.
- Custom made kitchen cabinetry with an exquisite photographic splashback.
- Modern kitchen appliances.
- Simplistic modern bathrooms.
- High-end fittings throughout bathrooms and ensuite.
- Stylish louvres and windows allowing cross-ventilation and a light interior.
- Crisp white throughout the home.
- Built-ins in bedrooms.
- Spacious functional laundry.
See more renovations and additions here