McIver Lane, Woolgoolga
Designed by: Design Studio 22
Construction Type: Architecturally designed units
Project management : Council applications, strata management and construction
Client brief: A modern multi-dwelling coastal development with panoramic ocean views.
This modern sophisticated custom built units allowed our team of carpenters to showcase their skills and expertise with the following features:
- Exterior modern Cementil Barestone cladding to lower floor and Alucobond cladding to upper floor.
- Light-filled open-plan kitchen and living area.
- Custom made kitchen cabinetry with a blended palette of stone, concrete-look and timber.
- Private & protected upstairs alfresco entertaining area with sleek black fans hung from the timber ceiling.
- Frameless glass balustrading on the alfresco to enhance the panoramic ocean views.
Other features include:
- Modern kitchen appliances.
- Beautiful oak flooring throughout the living area
- Interior staircase features Tasmanian Oak tread & handrail with glass balustrade.
- Polished render defines the internal walls of the void.
- Floor to ceiling tiles in the bathroom with modern hexagonal feature wall.
- Simplistic modern bathrooms with streamlined round mirror over the custom made oak timber vanity.
- High-end fittings throughout bathrooms and ensuite.
- Custom made built-ins in all bedrooms.
See more renovations and additions here